Last Updated on August 18, 2014
I. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Service. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Service functionality, improve Service quality, personalize your experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Service, please note:
- Account Registration: To use the service, you must provide a valid email address in order to sign up for an Account on the Service. You may also provide your full name, billing address, and credit card information as part of the registration process.
- Private Content: Your registration information will be kept private. Further, we do not store any credit card information and only use it to complete your transactions on the site.
- Public Content: If and when Sun Basket offers functionality to allow users to comment on recipes, your profile information such as user name will become public. If you do not wish for your user name to be public, please do not use this functionality.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the information you submit to or through the Service, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Service. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Service, and may use it to display relevant advertising. For example:
- Location: We may collect and store information about your location if you enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. You may be able to change the settings on your computer or mobile device to prevent it from providing us with such information.
- Activity: We may collect and store information related to you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, IP address, unique device identifier, the phone numbers and names of businesses that you call through the Service, requested URL, referring URL, browser language, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit.
If you select to receive Email and or Push Notifications, you may receive such notifications from our Service. Will will provide functionality on the site that allows you to turn these notifications off.
IV. EDIT PERSONAL DATA
Our databases automatically update any personal information you edit in your profile, or that you request we edit. Information transmitted through boards, chats, polls or through any other means remain in our databases and become the property of Sun Basket upon submission. Keep this in mind if you decide to communicate personal information through any of these applications.
V. THIRD PARTIES
We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That said, we work with third parties and they may have access to some of your information:
- Service Providers: We may outsource some of our technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so that they can perform their services.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- Facebook and Twitter: We may enable you to connect your Sun Basket account to your accounts on third party services like Facebook or Twitter, in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with the third party service. Please only use this functionality if you would like us to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers.
VI. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in your Public Content. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Service.
VII. DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact email@example.com, If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
X. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Sun Basket Inc. (care of Cooley LLP)
Attn: Privacy Officer
1 Clarence Pl, Suite 10
San Francisco, CA 94107
United States of America
XII. CONTACT SUNBASKET.COM STAFF
If you have technical problems, questions or other issues related to your use of Sun Basket.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will respond to all requests sent through mail or email from members and parents interested in knowing more about what personal information is stored on the Sun BasketIt.com database, or if they want their personal information nullified, or have additional questions regarding privacy.